Eternus Diligo - RP Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity

2 posters

Go down

Serenity Empty Serenity

Post by Mixail Darkheart Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:57 am

Mixail gazed out at the beautiful translucent moon as it shone brightly giving everything a dappled shadowy appearence. silver eyes with the slitted pupils focused on nothing but also everything at the same time. The brilliant emerald of the teardrop pendant that draped across her delicate neck shone in an almost luminous manner. The cool wind whipped through the trees, blowing her jet black hair around her face. It was nights like this she truly adored, just sitting on a branch staring thinking of everything at once,never staying trained on one thought. The night was only just beggining to begin thankfully so she had plenty of time to just watch before she began her tiresome routine.

She grew weary of the usual dressing up in some revealing number, visiting the clubs and luring one meal away from all the other mere cattle. She would do the usual after that then leave the body to be found somewhere by the ones that seemed to keep the rest of them the... humans in line. She had no compassion for the filthy beings, the way they killed and destroyed each other it was disgusting to watch the pathetic beings so she felt no sense of remorse for what she did.

She turned her attention back to the wind that was blowing the fine tulle of her wraith-like black dress gently making the fine fabric ripple. She then tilted her head back, allowing the air to whip at her throat with a small smile on her face.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Serenity Empty Re: Serenity

Post by Animelord Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 am

Umbra walked through the forest talking to his shoulder angel and devil. "I don't know Ange. Do you really think I can find my family?" He asked his shoulder angel in a smooth calm voice.
"Well of course Umbra they have to be somewhere," Replied the shoulder angel in an angelic peaceful voice. "We just have to keep searching."
"Are you kidding? We have been searching for at least 2 years!" Exclaimed the shoulder devil in a harsh demonic voice.

Umbra sighed shaking his head as he came into a clearing and the moon shown bright. He looked at it. "I hope sis is in heaven. She never committed any sins," He said as if whispering to himself.

Last edited by Animelord on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Mixail sensed the other long before it came into sight, she noticed the way he kept muttering to himeslf, a sure sign of madness. She would not pray on this one, she may have been a cold hearted beast but she did have standards. Besides the insane ones never gave her what she wanted ans what she wanted she got. She turned her head slightly to focus on the insane one silver eyes glinting, had he not realised he was tresspassing? Well maybe it was true ignorance is bliss, but stiull ignorance was no excuse for tresspassing. She continued to watch, waiting for the ignorant one deciding what to do, this one was too close.

Ste cleared her mind and took her most favoured form, a black cat with a bow shaped marking and a collar with an emerald pendant. She jumped easily from the tree and wandered over to the other purring and mewing softly as she rubbed against his leg. She knew how to keep her identity hidden as she had been doing it for quitle literally hundreads of years. She looked up at the ignorant one with her wide silver eyes with the slitted pupils.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Umbra feels something against his leg so he looks down. He sees a small black cat. "Hello there little feline." He crouches down and looks into the cat's silver eyes. "What are you doing here?"
"We should kill it. Nothing should know of our existence," exclaimed the shoulder devil.
"But it seems to mean us no harm Dev. Just leave it Umbra and let us be on our way," said Ange.

Umbra straightened up and stretched his arms into the air. "Hey cat do you happen to know where the closest town is?" He asked looking back down at the cat. "I am asking a cat for directions. Yep I have definitely lost it." he thought to himself.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 am

Mixail let out a cheshire cat grin as she turned and delicately padded toward the tree in which she so frequently sat. She lept, lept higher than a normal cat should have been able to. The hybrid changed back into her deiicate female form and landed gracefully on the branch on which she had been sitting only mere moments ago. Her wispy hair fell loosely, a shining black curtain framing her delicate pale features and her shimmering silver eyes. She looked almost doll-like in the pale glow of the moonlight, an image only emphasised by her dancer-like dress.

Tilting her head, the vampire spoke, "you do not realise who I am or what you are doing do you?". She couldn't believe that this one had been so careless as to just wander into her domain. She shook her head in disbelief, making her shing black hair ripple with the weak moonlight. As she spoke she allowed just the slightest hint of fang to show past her crimson lips. With graceful leap, surpassing the ability of any of the world's finest dancers, she landed softly on the grass of the clearing, only mere inches away from the tresspasser.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:19 am

Umbra watched in amazement as the cat jumped up into the tree and transform into a woman. Umbra's shoulder devil made the movements of a wolf whistle but only Umbra and Ange could hear it. "I apologise if I have coursed any miss convenience. I was just trying to get to the closest village for the night," explained Umbra as he saw the fangs.

When the girl landed onto the ground Umbra could smell her. The sweet fragrance was similar to the shampoo his sister used when she was alive. "I am Umbra Luminarium. I am a traveller and I must have taken a wrong turn."
"You should just not explain and go up to her and 'hit' her if you know what I mean," Dev whispered into Umbra's ear while nudging his cheek.
"Dev that is discussing. Can't you see that this girl is a vampire? If Umbra goes to 'hit' her then he would become her slave," Ange said to Dev angrily. Umbra gives a crooked smile to the girl to try and distract her from his shoulder angel and devil.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 am

Mixail was beggining to lose interest with this one, oh how boring he proved to be. Did he not realise he was practically in the middle of nowhere? For her it was easy to get to where she needed as all it took was a quick transformation but still it was about an hours flight at her fastest speed. To put it bluntly he had no chance of making it to civilization before something else got him. What the hell was he thinking travelling alone especially at night? She gazed up at Umbra and spoke " You do realise that the next town isn't for at least eight hours worth of travel on foot right? And believe me travelling on foot at this hour is definitely not the brightest idea especially in these parts. Because believe me I'm one of the more civil beings around here".

She was growing weary and felt mildly dizzy, a sure sign that she needed to replenish the blood that ran through her veins. Even though she was a vampire, the shifter side of her caused her heart to still beat and her blood to flow even if she didn't nesescarily need them to survive. Mixail wondered how long this one intended on hanging around because she wanted to just get her usual ritual over and done with. It had been just over a week since she last fed and she knew it was irresponsible. But she honestly couldn't find the drive for the first time in three centuries to actually continue to find sustininence for herself.

She felt kind of woozy as the world seemed to spin around her, her body only swaying just slightly. Unwilling to show any weakness in front of the stranger she just contiued to stare, ignoring her blurred vision.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:15 am

Umbra looked at the girl confused a little. "Eight hours? In what direction?" Umbra gets a strange feeling the stare the girl was giving was not in hate. "She wants you man. Go get her," said Dev cheekily to Umbra.
"More like she wants his blood," corrected Ange while crossing her arms and looking away.

Umbra looked at the two shoulder beings and then back at the girl. "Are you okay? You seem a little on edge." He walks up to her and puts his hand on her forehead. "Do you have a cold?" He feels a sharp chill on his hand that travelled up his arm and into his collar bone as he touched the girl's forehead.

He immediately moved his hand away. "Wow I never felt anything as close to that since I was in treachery." He says as he rubs his hands together.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 am

"I'm fine", Mixail said as the other reached out to touch her forehead. A touch in which she automatically flinched away from. She did not like others getting too near without her consent. She merely shook her head a turned away at the other's reaction to the feel of her skin. What else did he expect,even though she had a pulse it didn't mean she had a temperature. Normally you couldn't have one without the other but there was yet another thing that made her the freak she was. One who could never be accepted by neither shifters nor vampires due to the mixed blood that flowed with in her veins. That was why she was forced to live here, here in the middle of nowhere because she was a freak among freaks. An outsider, an outcast, a stranger.She walked away from the other leaving him to be in the company of himself, not overly caring what happened to him. Let some other creature get hold of him it'd serve him right for his sheer rudeness.

She walked briskly in the direction of the wind until she came to the place she called home. She entered through the large doorway of the manor home that had once belonged to her family all those years ago. She sat on the faded crimson velvet couch in what was the drawing room. She knew that she should be getting ready to do what needed to be done but she couldn't care less. Instead she gazed up at her reflection in a nearby mirror and took in her reflection. She looked fine on the outside but under her dress her ribs were beggining to protrude, the soft black tulle hiding this factor. She could not be bothered to react in stead she lay her head down with her blurry vision and closed her eyes.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 am

Umbra watched the girl walk away and he felt a little bit of dread in his soul. "Good going Dev, because of your rudeness she left," said Ange sarcastically.
"Ange you know as well as I do that she couldn't hear Dev," said Umbra looking at her. Dev made a face at Ange as he looked back at the moon.

His muffler started moving as if there was a strong wind when there was only a mere breeze. "Muffler can you please get me up high so I can see where the nearest village is?" Umbra asked in a low voice. Dev and Ange looked at the cape as the rugged ends of the cloth spread out to Umbra's sides from his back and they flapped viciously to get Umbra air born. "Thank you muffler," Umbra said happily as he raised over the tree tops.

He looked all around but couldn’t see anything at first. The he notices a building. "I wander what that is," Umbra asked himself as he moved to lie down in mid air. His muffler flapped so he moved towards the house. "So much for there being nowhere for us to go within 8 hours, it only took us about five minutes," Said Dev smugly.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:09 am

Her senses were fading, her mind wandering. Mixail hoped that perhaps just a small rest would make her feel at ease once again. Even though deep down in her heart she knew that she couldn't go on like this anymore and she wasn't overly sure if she wanted to. She did not however, make a single movement for she could not find even the tinest amount of streangth. She was sick of being an outcast, a souless being perhaps this was the only way to rectify the problem of her existence. She let her eyelids fall closed again, her long eyelashes striking in contrast to her pale skin.

Within her mind images of her past life flashed, her sisters, her parents, the fire. She relived it all as if she were a witness and nothing more, once again she had been shunned by her family and was once again lured away from the ball. She should have never left the party but cleary it was too late to change things. She remebered her gown of pale blue, one that had been made abroad just for her and the way she had stolen the show in it. But that sweet memory was tainted by the image of the gown covered in blood, torn and ripped, a scream no one had heard and then nothing.

With that the images stopped and she lost all awareness of her surroundings, her body made no movements excepts for a single tear that ran down her porecelin face.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 am

Umbra slowly descends to the ground in front of the building but his muffler let him fall three meters to the ground. Umbra didn't have time to brace himself for the impact as he hit the ground hard.

Ange and Dev gently hovered to the ground and they looked at Umbra. "Bet you wish you had wings," they both said as they retracted their wings. Umbra mumbled something into the ground but was too muffled for Dev and Ange to hear.

After about 5 minutes Umbra pushed himself up and sat cross legged on the ground spitting out dirt. "Muffler I am going to have a talk with you," he said in a sort of pissed of way. He stood up when Dev and Ange went back onto his shoulders and he walked to the door.

He coughed and knocked on the door.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 am

Mixail vaguely heard the knock on the door but she did not bother to answer it, hell it was probably just a figment of her imagination. Besides if she had trouble keeping her eyes open she wasn't going to waste her energy going to answer the door just to find out it was the wind. She hoped if someone was there they would assume this place was abandoned and just leave her the hell alone. If she was going to die from lack of sustinence, she wanted to do so on her own without an audience. She steadied her breathing and hoped this was the end of it all, it wasn't like she was meant to exist in the first place.

Her breathing grew weaker as she lay in the drawing room and the world began to take on a thick haze. She had never been this close before, perhaps all this isolation was a good thing. She let out a soft moan as her head fell back and her body went limp. Mind fading to black.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 am

Umbra looked at the door. "Maybe no one is home," he said as he turned to walk away.
"No it means no one lives here. Let’s stay for the night and head out in the morning," said Dev trying to put on a wise voice. Umbra turned again and checked the door handle to see if it was locked. The door creaked open and Umbra stared into the manor in surprise. "Wow dev didn't think you could tell that it was unlocked," said Ange as she copied Umbra's expression.

Umbra walked in cautiously and walks into what seemed to be the drawing room. "Dev I owe you more listening time," Umbra said as he looked around. He walked up to a couch to see the girl from before lying on it. "Umbra she doesn't seem okay," said Ange in a worried voice.
"Thank you captain obvious," replied Dev sarcastically. "Umbra you must open her mouth and cut yourself to drop some blood into her mouth."

Umbra hesitated as he opened the girl's mouth fighting back the coldness of her skin. He then grabbed his sword and cut his palm letting blood drip into the girl's mouth.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mixail Darkheart Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 am

Mixail felt the familiar taste on her tounge and automatically her eyelids fluttered open. She painstakingly raised her body and coughed, splattering droplets of blood. She looked up to see the one she had met not to long ago in the forest of her isolation. She looked up and spoke, "Please... leave... me be", her words were weak and barely audible. Her body seemed so much thinner than what she had been mere minutes ago. Her bones were beggining to protrude much like those women that paraded around on runways for "fashion". Her eyes began to develop dark shadows beneath them as if she was fading away rapdily and she wasn't sure if she wanted to stop it. She considered just allowing herself to fade and that seemed like a good idea to her.

She fell back again, not having the strength to stay upright any longer. She made no more noises as she wondered if it was this painfull for a normal vampire to die or if she was once again expiriencing extra pain because of the freak she was. As she fell one of the fine black stanps on her dress slipped, revealing the protrusion of her collarbone.
Mixail Darkheart
Mixail Darkheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Animelord Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 am

Umbra looks at the girl with a confused face. “You really want to die that much?” He walked to the other side of the couch without waiting for an answer and heads towards the exit to the threshold. ”And just where do you think you’re going?” asked Ange pulling on Umbra’s ear.
“Ow ow ow,” was all Umbra could say. He then tried to pull Ange off his ear but she had a tight grip and wasn’t going to let go without an answer. “I am leaving her alone like she asked me to. Now please let go,” said Umbra with tears starting to appear at the edge of his eyes.

Ange let his ear go, “Then ignore what she said and go help her.”
“Ange you’re so annoying, Umbra is just trying to respect her wishes,” Dev said smirking at Ange. “Just because he pays no attention to the way you look she seems to want someone that is human sized.” A blush appeared on Ange’s face and she gave Dev an evil stare. “He seems to be the only man around so I have to try and keep his mind at ease.”

Umbra looked from Ange to Dev then back to Ange and he sighed. He turned one hundred and eighty degrees on the ball of his foot and looked back at the couch the girl was on. “I am not going to leave you here to die.” Ange smiled at Dev in a way that clearly said “Ha-ha I won” but all Dev could reply with was poking his tongue at her.

Umbra walked back to the open side of the couch and held his cut near the girl’s mouth. “Please take some blood. You really need it.”
“Awww look at that he seems to like her,” said Dev looking at Ange with a grin on his face. “Looks like you have some competition.” Ange looked at Dev and rage appeared on her face as she spear tackled Dev to the ground and pinned him down. “I’m sorry dev were you saying something?” she asked in a voice that didn’t match her angelic voice.
Animelord
Animelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum